Transform yourself by learning how to live your life fully
immersed in the colorful and creative world of doodling!
Are you ready to join the Doodle Institute and discover wonderful benefits and support as you IGNITE YOUR CREATIVITY at Home, School and Work through the power of doodling? Designed to be fun, engaging, and easy, you will keep coming back to access new tips and tools to support you as you develop new skills!
The Doodle Institute is one of the only learning environments that encourages our students to UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF CREATIVITY through the practice of DOODLING. We believe when you put pen to paper, you open your heart channel to ideas, insights, and inspirations!
Enjoy this delightful series of courses that shows you quickly how to start doodling with basic shapes, to building your own visual vocabulary, and then how to protect your creative energy and take your skills into your life and business.
THE DOODLE YOUR DREAMS PROGRAM INCLUDES FIVE ONLINE COURSES:
COURSE 01: Sketchbook Basics
Welcome to the World of Doodling. Let's Draw!
Once you know the basics, there are literally hundreds of ways you apply doodling from early childhood, elementary and secondary school well into your adult life.
From infancy to industry, doodling has practical and powerful applications. Across the globe, people from all walks of life are doodling to help them communicate – to give visual representation and meaning to their ideas and to help others.
During this course you will:
- Learn the basics of the drawing shapes, people and color.
- Create simple, colorful and dynamic diagrams.
- Build roadmaps and flow charts designed for ideation.
- Discover the power of arts and healing.
- Explore tools you can use to build your toolkit.
COURSE 02: You Can Doodle
A playful course for developing your own visual vocabulary.
Everyone has a visual pattern language of how they tell a story. In this course, you will dive into lessons on the history, practice and theory of visual learning. We will explore the many ways that stories have been captured over the centuries and look at how story impacted your own life and childhood. Then we will break down the mechanics of doodling and drawing to understand the different ways you can doodle for various audiences.
- Learn the history of doodling and sharing stories.
- Understand the magic and power of the way you doodle.
- Play with some creative ways you can layout a page.
- Build your own visual vocabulary.
- Discover all the tools available to you for doodling.
COURSE 03: Digital Doodles
A simple course for drawing on your iPad and cleaning up your hand-drawn doodles.
We often get asked, "How do I make my pictures not look grainy, pixelated and gray". You want your art to shine and therefore we have some great shortcuts to help you get your work nice and clean. But there is more, did you know you can take a doodle you have drawn on paper and make it electronic, even an illustration or infographic?
During this course your will:
- Understand how to clean your doodles for sharing them.
- Transfer your doodle skills onto iPads and Tablets.
- Develop your doodles into illustrations and infographics.
- Create simple, colorful doodles in motion.
- Build the skill of doodling on wacoms for webinars.
COURSE 04: Spirit of Doodles
An enlightening course for embracing your creative heart & talent.
Valued at $147
As a creative person, you are also probably sensitive to the energy in the environment around you. This course is about importance of self-care and daily routines.
When you are a creative person, you are also probably sensitive to the energy in the environment around you. It took us years to understand the impact this had on our mind, body and spirit.
During this course your will:
- Learn more about the energy around you.
- Understand how we all receive universal downloads.
- Define the boundaries needed for your creative container.
- Dive into extreme self care of your mind, body and spirit.
- Create rituals to help you ride the waves of creativity.
- Develop a dynamic checklist for travel.
COURSE 05: Business of Doodles
Create the foundation of what you need to launch your career!
Valued at $197
Deciding to make a leap into building a business around “doodling for dollars” can be quite overwhelming. We know because we have made the career leap over and over every year for almost twenty years and we want to help. In this course, we will share as much as we can to accelerate your leap into this field. We begin by understanding your strengths and niche in this ever growing market.
- Define your purpose, passion, mission and vision.
- Understand more about what you bring to the market.
- Explore how you can grow your business.
- Build the roadmap for the next version of YOU!
- Discover the power of knowing your true self!
Week #0 - January 15, 2019 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Meet Your Classmates
Week #1 - January 22, 2019 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Learn the Basics
Week #2 - January 29, 2019 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Discover Sketchnotes
Week #3 - February 5, 2019 - 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Build a Visual Vocabulary
Week #4 - February 12, 2019 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Create Digital Deliverables
Week #5 - February 19, 2019 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Fill Your Creativity Toolkit
Week #6 - February 26, 2019 @ 12:00 - 1:00 PM Central Time
TOPIC: Prep Your Business