The Doodle Institute is a series of online courses that will teach you to create doodles you will adore and be very proud to share with your children, students and co-workers.
The DOODLE YOUR DREAMS Program has helped hundreds of people tap into their creativity like never before. I would love to be your mentor and friend show you how I went from doodling in my art journal at the age of 23 to being asked to draw for companies like Disney, Coca-cola, Google, Wired and even the White House to visualize their strategic plans, brainstorm new products or capture key leaders presentations at conferences.
In this program you’re going to discover the power of doodling.
This course includes a series of online videos with printable worksheets to guide you step-by-step through the course and begin to unlock your creativity. Once you master these basic doodle lessons you will start to see all the creative ways you can use doodling at Home, School & Work.
Upon completion of this workshop, learners will be able to:
• Understand the basics of drawing
• Increase your confidence in your ability to doodle
• Acquire a visual vocabulary
• Tap their hidden pool of creativity
• Use visual tools to create richer learning
• Add meaning to your notes
We believe you can and we will show you how. Once you know the basics, there are literally hundreds of ways you can apply it from early childhood, elementary and secondary school and well into your adult life. Doodling connects your hand and mind, which enhances your ability to absorb new information, process it, and remember it later. Doodling can help you unlock your hopes and dreams!
- Learn the basics of the drawing shapes, people and color.
- Create simple, colorful and dynamic diagrams.
- Build roadmaps and flow charts designed for ideation.
- Discover the power of arts and healing.
- Explore tools you can use to build your doodle toolkit.
In this course, you will dive into lessons on the history, practice and theory of visual learning. The course will include assignments to enhance your visual vocabulary and your ability to draw on (and with) just about anything!
- Learn the history of doodling and sharing stories.
- Understand the magic and power of the way you doodle.
- Play with some creative ways you can layout a page.
- Build your own visual vocabulary.
- Discover all the tools available to you for doodling.
This course includes several lessons in the realm of Electronic Doodles, which we also call Digital Doodles. People often ask me, "How do I make my pictures not look grainy, pixelated and gray?" This course will help! We are going to show you the tools you will need to take your doodles to the next level and while we are at it - we'll show you how to make a doodle video, doodle on an iPad, and so much more.
- Understand how to clean your doodles for sharing them.
- Transfer your doodle skills onto iPads and Tablets.
- Develop your doodles into illustrations and infographics.
- Create simple, colorful doodles in motion.
- Build the skill of doodling on wacoms for webinars.
As a creative person, you may be sensitive to the energy in the environment around you. It took me years to understand the impact this had on my mind, body and spirit. This course is designed to share with you what I've learned about creative energy, how to use it at it’s fullest, and how to protect it so that you can share your creativity with the world in a way that is meaningful for yourself and others.
- Learn more about the energy around you.
- Understand how we all receive universal downloads.
- Define the boundaries needed for your creative container.
- Dive into extreme self-care of your mind, body and spirit.
- Create rituals to help you ride the waves of creativity.
- Develop a dynamic checklist for travel.