There are so many wonderful ways you can use doodling in your life and career. This course is all about how to make your photographed doodles sparkle. We often get asked, how do I make my pictures not look grainy, pixelated and gray. You want your art to shine and therefore we have some great shortcuts to help you get your work nice and clean. But there is more, did you know you can take a doodle you have drawn on paper and make it electronic, even an illustration or infographic? We are going to show you the tools you will need to take your doodles to the next level and while we are at it - we should show you how to make a doodle video too. Videos are so popular right now for sharing big, complex ideas in very simple ways. We will show you how you can use an iPad, a video camera and some editing equipment to make fun, simple videos of your doodles in motion.
- Understand how to clean your doodles for sharing them.
- Transfer your doodle skills onto iPads and Tablets.
- Develop your doodles into illustrations and infographics.
- Create simple, colorful doodles in motion.
- Build the skill of doodling on wacoms for webinars.