Did you know that doodling can be applied to everything from early childhood, to maps and models, math and science, business and technology as well as exploring your inner most hopes and dreams. If you’re like most people, you think you draw like a five year old. Probably because the last time you drew you were five. The DG&F Clubhouse designed to create a safe space for you practice drawing, provide you with lots of inspiration and share fun tips, tools and techniques for applying your passion for doodling to transform how we WORK, EDUCATE, CARE & INTERACT with world around us.
Why YOU Should Doodle EVERYDAY?
• Engage in a new way of learning
• Boost Your Creativity
• Simplify Complex Concepts
• Increase Idea Generation
• Accelerate Understanding
• Expand Your Toolkit
• Connect Your Heart and Mind
As a Doodle Friends Clubhouse Member You will receive immediate access to:
- Big Ideas Start as Doodle Interview with Visual Learning Experts
- Daily Doodle Challenge Worksheets
- Fun Coloring Pages
- Printable PDF Activity Pages
- Invitation to join Monthly Clubhouse Zoom Calls with Diane Bleck