We believe you can and we will show you how. Once you know the basics, there are literally hundreds of ways you can apply it from early childhood, elementary and secondary school and well into your adult life.
From infancy to industry, doodling has practical and powerful applications. Mathematicians and scientists use doodles to explain complex theories and equations. Business people use doodles to map business plans and strategies.
Across the globe, people from all walks of life are doodling to help them communicate – to give visual representation and meaning to their ideas and to help others.
Doodles help people innovate. Doodling has been around forever. Just look at the cave walls and you will see that we, as people, need to communicate using drawings. Doodling connects your hand and mind, which enhances your ability to absorb new information, process it, and remember it later. Doodling can help you unlock your hopes and dreams.
During this course you will:
- Learn the basics of the drawing shapes, people and color.
- Create simple, colorful and dynamic diagrams.
- Build roadmaps and flow charts designed for ideation.
- Discover the power of arts and healing.
- Explore tools you can use to build your doodle toolkit.